Never heard of these movies? Neither have we. Doesn’t mean they can’t have awesome posters. Check out 10 awesome posters from our movie catalog.
1. Bad Girls From Mars (1990) – Little explanation necessary here; bad girls riding around Mars on something you’d see on the Jetsons.
2. a.k.a. Cassius Clay (1970) – Who would take this fight? Muhammad Ali is really fast, but the Statue of Liberty is 305 feet tall and weighs over 225 tons.
3. The Telephone Book (1971) – This movie is about a woman having phone sex with a stranger. The poster makes a lot more sense now! It’s funny!!
4. C.H.O.M.P.S. (1979) – A canine home protection system. ADT needs to step up their game.
5. Frogs (1972) – Human-eating frogs. Tastes like chicken?
6. Mad About Men (1954) – Doctors recommend lifting heavy objects with your legs, not back… unless you’re a mermaid of course.
7. The Seniors (1978) – Because this looks exactly like everyone’s college experience!
8. Attack of the Puppet People (1958) – What’s with this theme of massive animals eating little people? And what’s with that big-ass knife? Can you buy that at Bed Bath & Beyond??
9. Paramedics (1988) – How many takes did it take to get such a beautiful image? Reminds us of the Kim picture that broke the internet last year.
10. Love & Anarchy (1973) – Their facial expressions remind us of a before and after shot of someone who really, really needs to go to the bathroom.