The fabulous leader of Troop Beverly Hills is an inspiration to us all. She’s a fab dancer, has a wardrobe anyone would envy, and she is one hell of a troop leader. So, without further ado, here are 10 reasons we should all aspire to be like Phyllis Neffler.
1. The woman wears a fur coat camping… a full on, floor sweeping fur coat! No hiking boots for this gal. (and don’t get us started on all that luggage. FAB-U-LOUS!)
2. She also brings bubbly camping. Not just any bubbly, but bubbly kept in a classy wine stand for easy access.
3. One word – Coulats. She actually makes them look cool. Seriously… no one else has this talent.
4. Her entire wardrobe is equally fabulous, for that matter.
5. She understands the true horror of a bad hair day.
6. Grace under fire – she can still carry herself like a true lady, even in the worst of situations.
7. She is a role model to girls everywhere.
8. She understands the importance of the American legal system.
9. Her dance moves – seriously, we should all know how to move like this.
10. She knows how to throw a party.
For these, and countless other reasons, we should ask ourselves WWPND (What Would Phyllis Neffler Do)? The question is easily answered — just watch Troop Beverly Hills on repeat, and make sure you have a pen handy to take notes on all the fabulousness.